Memories by the Lake Memories by the Lake

Stupid people.........

This ISN'T stollen assholes!!!!

Classic cartoon here.

Thanks T.

Kegel T2MASET Kegel T2MASET

Geat....

I love this. T-bone told me about your site. Problem is, I can't watch any of your catoons. I don't have a credit card. Kegal looks so funny too.

Oh, I don't think joecartoon did an episode 3 for this second round.

jato responds:

yeah, t-bone is awesome.

joe did do an ep for this round but is having trouble with his link/url. i've seen his ep. it's really good (as usual). it'll be up soon.

newgrounds the legend newgrounds the legend

DOWN WITH THE CLOCKS

Yea, some clock movies are pure bull. I'm sick of the portal being infested with clocks.

I love this movie. Part 2 here I come.

Beavis/Butthead/Southpark Beavis/Butthead/Southpark

not bad

I can tell you spent some time on this and that's why I'm voting a 4. Great job, but next time, try to make the sound match animation a little better. But overall, I liked it.

Sega Vs Nintendo VGA Sega Vs Nintendo VGA

Didn't mind it.........

Yea, that was pretty funny. Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing more from ya.

Ninjai Preview Ninjai Preview

Good but I know where to get more.

Quick READ THIS REVIEW FOR IF YOU GO TO THEIR WEB SITE YOU CAN WATCH NEW CHAPTERS OF THIS GUY. IT'S SO COOL GO NOW GO. gO gO gO gO GO gO gO GOG gOG'/G GGOGOGJDSOJFLKDSJFDSJFLKJDSLKF JDKSLFJLKDJFLKDJFKLJDSLFKJDLKF JLKDJFLKDJFLKJDLFJLDF

Well that's out of my system. That feels good. I hope you understand that this should beat The XIAO or whatever because when's the last time you've seen any XIAO huh? I think I'm done.